• Thread starter Thread starter bsd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 14,326

bsd

cool guy
ISP
airtel
hi friends i bought Galaxy 3, after few days the problem is with the battery ,yesterday it restarted automatically and battery is lives only for 1 day, i tried all the possible apps like advanced task manager. but still no use , any of galaxy 3 user getting the same problem. and what is the solution

I don't have that problem; mine typically lasts for 4-5 days on 2G/EDGE with some net and music use but no WiFi/BT and only occasional GPS or Camera use. But I've read on XDA & GSMArena forums about other people having this problem, and the consensus, IIRC, was to have the battery replaced. You haven't modified your firmware or rooted your phone, right?You could try to keep the phone on 2G only (Settings -> Wireless and Network -> Mobile Networks -> Network Mode -> GSM only), and you can also try calibrating the battery once (let the battery drain out so phone will switch itself off; then charge it overnight for 8-9 hours while switched off).Let us know what works (or not). Good luck.

N1 is like two generations old by today's standards.

is it i thought nexus 1 had 1ghz cpu?? with 512 ram and no multitouch

yes it has a 1GHz Snapdragon processor. it also has 512MB RAM. and it also has multi-touch. but it is still a phone that was launched in January 2010. that is like 10 months ago. and that makes it way too old in the Android world.

a friend got it from me from the US directly purchased from the google's own online store. i got it in february so it was a pretty decent purchase for me at that time. shockingly enough, it is still sold at around the same price as it was at that time. samsung Galaxy s is the only decent android device in the market right now. i would personally suggest anyone looking for a highend smartphone to wait for WP7 devices. android is a mess currently.

HTC surround = $550.WP7 as of now as no support for multitasking. but has great games and integration of other services.Android on the other hand has somewhat cheaper phones, but most apps are useless, dont of wp7.But one strong contender is the Palm Pre.

Back