samsung galaxy 3 battery problem

• Thread starter Thread starter bsd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 14,326
argh right. sprint... i personally like the t-mobile g2 when it comes to 4G smartphones.

well the problem is solved quite a bit, after phones battery drained out, i charged the phone with off mode for about 8-9 hours and then switched on. it has been 1 and half day and still has a 50% power. if any one of u facing the same problem just do the same as i mentioned.

i think the Galaxy S is a good phone... which is balanced very well in terms of power, battery usage, os and price factor

I am planning to buy Galaxy 3 too.

with latest offer on futurebazaar, getting a Belkin car charger free, I think I might finalize this tonight itself.

my past experiences with futurebazaar shopping have been very smooth.

Decent price from futurebazaar for a change. The charger isn't really costly, but the phone is selling for the same amount on Univercell and adexmart. Good deal overall

Decent price from futurebazaar for a change. The charger isn't really costly, but the phone is selling for the same amount on Univercell and adexmart. Good deal overall

Guess what, Futurebazaar has failed to deliver the phone even in 10 days from completed order.
They did shipped the Belkin CAR Inverter which is called charger everywhere, and phone is not yet shipped as it was out of stock, I've also found many guys on various forum asking same question,
why did they accepted order when it was out of stock
and their promise of Rs.500/- cashback if delivery takes more than 7 days is just a plain lie.

now they have all kind of excuses, canned replies etc, but phone is not yet shipped.

On refund they won't adjust the cost of inverter/charger, but will need me to courier back the Inverter and then the refund request can be processed, which i am sure another way of holding your money hostage for a month or so.

very disappointed in FB after this incident.

Back