Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 50,999
okay okay okay Jeebus...... yes they dont,, I am talking about tabs, But I hope google gets over with honeycomb now.. there corrected dont shout!!!

google has already said that honeycomb was a transitional product. and that is why it was never open sourced. android 4 is a unified os for both smartphones and tablets.

Saw the video finally. Looks very good. I can see android finally being much better in looks as well as usability than iOS.

HTC has already confirmed that they are working on corrupting it with their HTC Sense user experience. :|

HTC: Reviewing Android 4 to see how to go ahead with it

----------

Samsung Galaxy Prime Camera Shots - Imgur

here are some sample shots posted by engadget.

now i uploaded them to imgur with compression feature off. so they might still not be original quality. but still a good indication.

for actual original shots, here is a compressed zip.

----------

Nexus Prime is certainly not looking good :D

More: Galaxy Nexus versus the competition: by the numbers | This is my next...

----------

I had no idea Motorola RAZR came with Bluetooth 4.0!

Saw the video finally. Looks very good. I can see android finally being much better in looks as well as usability than iOS.

Better features than iOS - Definitely

Usability - Will have to wait and see. iOS users stick to it because of the ease of access it provides. It may not have all the features but whatever it has has been made by paying attention to the minutest detail.

Looks - Not for me. But yeah, there is the possibility of customisation in Android. Still, I prefer the standard iOS look over Android (including whatever I saw of ICS) any day.

most loyal iOS users and Android users do not switch platforms just because the other platform has added some new features or boosted something else. it's called personal preference. does not mean iOS is superior to android in all aspects. or android is superior to iOS in all aspects.

heh. you posted an image shared by a google developer on plus. sadly this is not the original image taken by the camera. :)

google plus mobile app on android does not upload original quality image on sharing manually.

----------

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0AuMfptQAQJxjdGYzQ0ozdnJHUDhPMGh2OWJZZjdselE&hl=en_US

pricing in some regions is apparently out. looking expensive as of now. most important factor is the american pricing for the unlocked unit.

----------

Price and Release : Galaxy NexusCountry Operators Release Date Price Canada November Denmark late November 4400 DKK (US$817)Finland late November 649 EUR (US$897)Japan NTT DOCOMO November Norway November 4000 NOK (US$893)Sweden late November 5500 SEK (US$831)United Kingdom Three, Vodafone November United States Verizon November

----------

About the Face Unlock feature... Andy Rubin has just said:

In fact, Google had to "slow down the process" because PittPatt's software was too fast to make folks believe that any security at all was involved.

Liveblog from AsiaD: Andy Rubin, SVP of Mobile at Google -- Engadget

So the trend of pricing in other parts of the World plus, the launch date announced in Nov, THAT TOO FOR OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD, means that i dont have any trade offs, or any unwanted decisions to make.Even though somewhat old piece, i wud go ahead with SGS2. But, whats with this S2 HD LTE? Is it there in India? I googled up but found few articles which mentioned that its not there in India.

Back