Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 50,992
Hope so ...I think with icecream they working more toward creating one is for mobile and tab ... Visual can be improved with few minor update

Hehe, I liked the ad.

i find it hard to see how a smartphone can survive with such a curvy body structure.

some fresh rumors say that the company might launch a tablet too in addition to a phone in the nexus series this time around. considering android 4 is finally going primetime for android tablets.

if that happens... i am not sure what i would do. get both? or just the phone! :|

----------

this ad gives a solid hint that we might see a phone-tablet combination that works brilliantly together!

i hope this does not turn out to be a disappointment like the iPhone 4s.nexus one had its own problems nexus s had nothing new in terms of processing power.this better be a radical revolutionary phone.

nexus one had problems? i thought it was probably the best device of its era!

nexus s was a disappointment wrt hardware of course. i do not like my NS 10% as much as i liked the N1!

----------

of course. things have changed massively in the last year. dual core processors are rather common. nexus s was launched just when LG had announced their first dual core model.

Back