Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 51,008
I just wanted to see some actual snaps of ICS.....too lazy to Google up & see some pics. V have ICS users here, so v can get to see some screencaps here itself!

----------

Btw, when u talk of battery life, which fone r u talking of? Did u get SGN as well?

here you go. screenshots of all the app screens. :D

@chromaniac So, how's the overall performance of ICS on your Nexus S? Is there any noticeable lag while loading apps/moving across menus?

no lag. performance is actually better than 2.3. shocking? i was shocked.

That's shocking indeed! I too am waiting for a fully working ICS/CM9 port for my phone, as official one will never come.

here are the screenshots of the clock app which i really like.

----------

second image is the dimmed view which is enabled by clicking on the screen. this is designed for dock (i don't have one) and is cool if you use your phone as a alarm clock i guess.

looks like they have removed the feature which let you play music/photos in this mode on the dock. maybe these options appear if you have a compatible dock and you dock the phone.

Ok so u have written why u like it! I posted my question too early may be!

dunno. the UI is really polished. i am yet to show it to friends who are using blackberry or iOS devices. i want to see their opinion about it.

i also like that the top bar feature smaller icons now. so it does not get filled up with 3-4 icons. i used to get annoyed with large icons earlier as it filled up the bar quickly.

----------

i would of course love to see how the performance is on a dual core smartphone. the biggest question in my mind right now is whether to go for Galaxy nexus at all now. considering it is still not launched. it is expected to arrive later this month.

i should be easily able to live with nexus s for another year. i might wait for the next nexus. i really want to see what google does with motorola mobility. if they would switch to stock android devices in the future? i do not want to buy another samsung phone.

galaxy nexus has enough flaws that wants me to avoid spending 35K on it.

Back