Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 51,008
of course. i now find the icons and UI elements of iOS hilarious. i like darker interfaces and ICS is dark. Apple iOS is too bright in comparison. i think ICS would change the perception of android in the indian market. but all depends upon how soon it arrives in the budget segment devices. for now, it looks tough. i do not see devices below 15K featuring ICS to arrive in india in the coming months.

Spending 35k for something thats almost on par with a sub 27k fone, and below a 33-34k fone, then that wud be really foolish......i mean its just a matter of few months, u wud be getting the ICS update on Samsung devices soon as well! May be u wont have the guarantee of getting a 5.x or say a 6.x.I know u wud say that thing about Google fones that u have to use a Google fone to know its value.....but well i have never used it, so i wont realise it! :D

Android Design - Pure Android

this page showcases the UI elements of ICS and iOS...

ICS looks pretty close to what Windows Phone is. I am probably biased but I like what I see.

----------

i am hoping that my next android phone would be a motorola. hopefully branded google :D

i hope google does not give just too much freedom to motorola mobility as they have been claiming.

motorola needs to ditch motoblur and switch to stock android. that alone would attract a whole new range of customers to their phones.

The very first thing i notice about iOS is that its screenshot is smaller, quite smaller after having used my current phone. So is it that small, compared to some of the devices like S2, Sensation, Nexus? (No mention of Note here......no need to compare!)

I forgot to add the coolest part about ICS. the stock browser absolutely rocks in ICS. it is FAST. as the reviews have claimed... it might still be lagging behind the browser on iPhone 4S... but it is MUCH MUCH better than the browser on Gingerbread. i hated browsing the web on this browser earlier. it works wonderfully now.

man the battery life is horrible. i already carry my charger everywhere. and now i have to use my phone with pretty much everything turned off. :D

but i am loving the performance enhancements. what screenshots you want. i can post them as you desire. :)

i love the ability to take screenshots on my phone without rooting!
- To screenshot in Nexus-s with out rooting ,what App you are using?

Still have not used most functions in Galaxy nexus.
Battery drains fast indeed.
stock Browser is ultra fast indeed.
Camera is much better. It focuses on the face .

power and volume down together :D no root or application required. it is a native feature on android ics :D camera on nexus s sucks ass.

power and volume down together :D

no root or application required. it is a native feature on android ics :D

camera on nexus s sucks ass.
Thanks. Screen shot with holding power and Down volume works ok.:cyclops::eagerness::victorious:
screen capture works on Newspaper app also.Browser screen shots too.
May be you should wait how ICS performance settles down in your Nexus-S before you want the improved hardware in Galaxy nexus. ( 3-4 k cheaper in 2 -3 months after launch)

one thing i had like you to test.

Sticky Thing

does this work smoothly on your phone's browser?

it crawls on my nexus s.

here is how it works on an iPhone.

[video=vimeo;27725932]http-~~-//vimeo.com/27725932

The other day Manu and others taught me this trick......And i think for me its Home button + Lock screen button. So i think its not just in ICS.......And we have some more screens of ICS over here!

Back