Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 51,003
i am worried about what they are going to mess up. not improve. LTE is unlikely to make it to Indian version. It is not going to be useful here anyways. They might temper with the processor or the GPU or worse the display itself. That's what I want to know along with the pricing. As for eBay, if the seller has enough sales and a good reputation, it should be fine. But you need to know that the phone would not have warranty in India.

yes samsung can tamper with GPU, since Galaxy nexus has developed bad repo for poor battery performance globally and samsung would tweak to enhance talk time

^ What are Google and Samsung upto? After all the promises of getting the phone Jan end, there's nothing in sight...... weird marketing strategy..........

heh. i guess samsung saw no need to launch nexus in india. s2 is doing well in the 25-30 segment. note is doing well in the 30-35 segment. s3 would be launched in the 35-40 segment :D nexus would have been a hard placement. it is not much better than s2. so they would have had to price it at around 30K. but that would have hurt the sales of s2 and possibly note.

nexus s was not really launched in the indian market. it only went on sale during its end of life and that too with a crappier display (SLCD instead of SAMOLED).

it was not a samsung model and there was no marketing done for it.

Galaxy nexus is essentially a samsung model. it does not feature the google brand. official name is galaxy nexus by samsung not google galaxy nexus :D

samsung could have gained a lot by marketing it as the first ICS device in the indian market. htc took the honors.

----------

and of course, there is a market for stock android devices. the developer's community. users who know about the problems associated with customized UIs etc.

Back