Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 50,996
well the average person also does not go for flashy cars when he has simple requirements with it!

i went for a flashy car because i could and wanted to go for one. there are some things i would not spend a lot of money on. for example branded cloths. i cannot get myself to spend on branded cloths on a regular basis. most of my 'wardrobe' consists of stuff that i have worn for years and well is not in very good shape overall. :P toocool can probably confirm this fact. :D

i am on my third car at an age of 30. i could not afford to continue the car changing craze for long so decided to give up on it. plan to keep the linea for another 2-3 years.

i find upgrading to a flashier smartphone easier and well more affordable even though it is as stupid as changing a car after a year or two.

a lot of people with resources would have one or the other thing where they prefer to splurge on without any sensible reason. :) not everyone has the sensibility of warren buffett :D the dude lives in his old home. drives an old car. does not live a Lifestyle of someone who is one of the most richest man in the world :D

Yea, it all comes back to that Apple thing - Lifestyle.

And then, comes the utility of Open environments. U go to Apple, pay more, and lose ur freedom! All u get is a tiny sized phone for a higher price! I find it hard at times to type even on the landscape mode in my phone. Wonder how cud i have managed on an iPhone!

^ Are you still interested in this? I just might be able to get one from there for that price (+/- dollar conversion)

ah man. no one has shown interest in getting a second hand one x here :D

i would probably be fine selling it for a loss of 2-3-4K. :P

----------

i hope google has learnt the lessons from Galaxy nexus. selling it through a carrier exclusively (verizon in this case) for a couple of months is not really the way to go with nexus devices. verizon got their iPhone and they did little with the nexus.

if they had sold it unlocked from day one, i am sure it would have sold more units.

so i guess if this is official from samsung. We can only get an unlocked one from US which would be cheap too.whats with the canned nexus man. This is no way to go. #i think samsung decides it so to get more profit from s3 rather than from nexus in india which looks kinda fair now.

Samsung eventually figured out the indian market and realised there would be obiviosly less buyes of G.nexus than of S3. (Next big thing probably) hehe~ ;)

Back