Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 50,996
hahahahahahahah, why so much calculation required. i am getting Galaxy nexus for 25K in bangalore grey market. its a unlocked sealed piece. you should be getting at your place as well

@Ashish.

I told you the correct duty calculation after having personally imported numerous mobiles from US through Shop And Ship. The website where you calculated the duty obviously might not have that category of personal imports through courier or having a wrong clasification category. Whatever, those calculations are wrong and way off the mark.

Besides One time Lifetime Membership Fee for Shop and Ship is US $ 10 after applying discount code MC634926IND at the time of registration and not US $ 45. Earlier it was only US $ 5 with another discount code.

Even on this forum there is a topic where Shop And Ship was discussed in great detail by Agantuk if i remember correctly.

Anyway, I only asked about shipping costs and taxes. It obviously doesn't make sense for someone to order it and have it shipped internationally. This deal would of course only make sense if you get someone to carry it personally from the States to you. So in such a situation the end cost is $423 (Rs. 22.6K)?

Also are there any issues as to compatibility with our mobile networks / 3G? Plan on using this with Vodafone. And do I need to watch out for particular model no.s? (Like for the nexus s and sII)

i am telling you to get my one x :P i am still looking to get rid of it! the gsm edition should work here fine in india on 3G networks. i got both n1 and ns from the united states. both were compatible with 3G networks in india.

In my household, Galaxy Nexus +Nexus-S+Nexus One are currently in active use. (all brought from overseas) works fine with all kind of 3G . ( I am using prepaid MTNL,BSNL,Airtel,Voda,Aircel 3G in these 3 phones)

@chromaniac - Come on.. Its high time you put a number to what you are offering it for, if you are indeed.

30K too high? Invoice is dated April 20 I think and it has a pretty decent case mate now. Zagg is still missing in action (It’s included considering I would have no use for it once I get rid of the phone). Total damage for me? Around 36000 for the phone. Around 1000 for the case. Around 1500 for the Zagg. Just saying. There is a slight damage on the display that you would have to look real hard to notice. But the way I am, I only notice that one bright pixel whenever I turn on the phone. That is how I am. I crib about trivial issues as you would already know based on my history on the forum! So, I assume people not residing in Delhi NCR would not be interested considering they would want to check the unit first. Would not mind dropping the price by another thousand or two if someone is indeed serious about it... I have tried hard to like this phone but turns out it simply does not work for me.

Its a good offer, if you can get a buyer "now". 3 months later, you are bound to be stuck unless you drop the prices very low.. My suggestion would be to see if you can get a buyer in the next 2-3 months & if not, then wait it out for the next "Nexus"

Back