Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 50,992
so yours is a yakju or non-yakju build??

i just received my phone an hour back... Of course it is a non-yakju (yakjujp). Downloading "yakju-imm76i-factory-8001e72f.tgz" right now.
Anyway it is a great phone.

Deals and You selling Samsung Galaxy Nexus for Rs. 17999 today

But it looks the terms & conditions are not friendly.

However, some online sources on Twitter are mentioning that the units might be refurbished. Hard to tell.

The company is offering a six month long third party warranty. Deals and You warns that the devices might carry carrier branding from international markets as these units are being imported from there.

How safe will it be?

- - - Updated - - -

I guess as long as the hardware is fine and the phone is unlocked, it shud not matter. I think there are lotsa custom ROMs available just in case...

well when you go through deal services offering imported units, there are some risk factors involved. there was one tweet that claimed that these units were refurbished. i guess it was just a speculation from someone who did not realize that imported units does not have indian warranty. the seller itself does not say that these units are refurbished.

i bought a palm pixi from FNY (sister co. of DNY), no problem at all.recieved phone brand new, unlocked.

Back