Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 50,992
so the deal was on only for a few hours.Wonder it was a gimmick or really they gave away @ 17999

either they sold too many units or they priced the deal wrong accidentally. it was to last till the end of today when i checked.

Does anyone know of any stores/mobile market in Mumbai where I can pick up a new Galaxy Nexus? Need to go to a store and pick one up. Can't order online. Any idea?

Could not resist the new Google Android announcement. Placed an order for the American version. Total costing? Rs. 25000 including the phone and the dock and shipping and taxes. I hope to have it by July 5. :P

Could not resist the new Google Android announcement. Placed an order for the American version. Total costing? Rs. 25000 including the phone and the dock and shipping and taxes. I hope to have it by July 5. :P

Way to go bro...
But what do you mean by american version, nexus only comes in one version. ( what am I missing here)

i meant i ordered directly from google play store. btw. nexus has different variants (apart from cdma and gsm editions). some are supported by samsung. some are supported by google. most units in sold in india are from hong kong or singapore i believe. and if what i have heard is correct, the japanese edition of the nexus units have a much better built quality. samsung is known to use carbon fiber type element for the body instead of hard plastic. i heard it from a friend who is in the IT industry. cannot state a verifiable source.

Back