Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 50,992
I do not like docks that connects into the microusb port because well i think it is painful to push the phone into the charging port. the dock i purchased connects to pogo pins.

I do see your point, specially after having a few drinks who wants to struggle with the a micro usb port, ( broke my nexus one's micro usb port while i was drunk and trying to struggle with it last year)
I have to be extra careful with my Atrix and the lapdock cause now i deal with Hdmi and a micro usb port in tandem which is too much work ...lol

yeap. this is something i like about the Nokia charging port. there is literally no way you can damage the phone or the charging pin. microusb? not so much. i absolutely hate the Apple's charging port. i like their magsafe connectors though. i wish they had become more popular.

Megsafe connectors are Brilliantly Designed to Protect the MBP's from Accidental Tripping.Microusb Dock is pointless, unless The phone doesn't have the Charging Pins

yeap. this is something i like about the Nokia charging port. there is literally no way you can damage the phone or the charging pin. microusb? not so much.

Not true. I have damaged both! Just sat on it or rolled on it during sleep or something. Had to get the phone port replaced and use another charger.

Could not resist the new Google Android announcement. Placed an order for the American version. Total costing? Rs. 25000 including the phone and the dock and shipping and taxes. I hope to have it by July 5. :P

Nice :) ... BTW which service are u using to order it(like borderlinx/amarex?)... 25K is not a bad price but I do hope Google ditches Samsung for a the next nexus & makes one with Moto...

a friend's cousin is leaving for india on second. if ups delivers the package on time, i pick it from him in delhi. otherwise, i don't get it at all.

The Biggest Drawback in Gnex is Very Low ringtone Volume. It's extremely low to hear from 1 room to Another and nearly impossible to hear it in public places.Though Volume+ App is Available, i haven't installed it fearing it might damage the Speaker

a friend's cousin is leaving for india on second. if ups delivers the package on time, i pick it from him in delhi. otherwise, i don't get it at all.

and what happens when there is no one to receive it ?

Has it shipped or awaiting shippment. you still have 3-4 days .

Back