Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 50,992
i would ask him to sell the unit through ebay or other source at a discount when he gets back to the usa?

lol just read that Apple has won an injunction against Galaxy nexus in the us market. apparently it cannot be sold anymore :|

Samsung Galaxy Nexus barred from sale in USA

lol. samsung has note and s3 in this segment. i still do not seem to bring the nexus in india. maybe JB could entice them but it diminishes their own touchwiz brand which they so do not like.i hope my unit is on its way to reaching my friend's cousin!

Well, they have to dispose any stock somewhere right - Ofcourse there are other markets as well. But if you see, at its current pricing, it will be competing more with S2 and even lesser ranges. Anyway, I wont disagree on what you said, but who knows.

i just hope Asus brings the nexus 7 to india preferably with 3G editions as well.also nexus brand is too important for samsung, google and of course verizon so it's not like they are going to let it stay. Galaxy tab and other devices are only connected to samsung. nexus is google's brand largely.

From my point of view, this issue arises not because of Apple or any other company in first place... the idiots who provide patents for these kind of bu$$Sh*ts. None of the patent wars goes right now based on any serious technology innovations.

having a patent does not give you the right to block sales of a competing products. it's the court that decides whether the patent is justified and enforceable. oracle lost to google in a court even though google was found guilty of copying some code that oracle claimed was copyrighted to them. judge turned out to be a smart guy. he learned the technicalities involved in the coding and ruled that the entire thing was really not a big deal. oracle got nothing. that's how it should have been patents are patents. it is the duty of the courts and judges to see if they are fair.

Back