Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 50,992
it is the duty of the courts and judges to see if they(patents) are fair.

You 100% right

I think Samsung willfully approached the case with less efforts to make room for it's newly launched Samsung Galaxy S3.As if Samsung Galaxy Nexus becomes banned from being sold in USA, the biggest sufferer is Google and not Samsung.Moreover, IMHO, Samsung Galaxy S3 mimics Apple products much much more than Samsung Galaxy Nexus.This just shows the slowness of jurisdictional process.

you do realize that the patent in question is related to software. software that powers ALL android devices out there? samsung is as much affected by this ruling as google and verizon. this is the first attack on pure android based phone by Apple. and they have won it. so basically ALL android devices are affected and could be targeted by apple in the future. including Galaxy s iii. of course. samsung also recently lost a similar ruling and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is also currently facing a similar ban in the US market.also. apple is rumored to be working on a similar appeal against the recently launched nexus 7. the war is just heating up. it's now becoming more direct between apple and google especially with google's acquisition of motorola now complete.

Apple has waged this international patent war since long time now, i thinking they killing innovation,

I am one of the biggest Apple haters, but that they are definitely not to blame if someone copies their stuff for free and tries to make money out of it. It is very similar to one guy doing all the hardwork for the exam, and his neighbour ends up copying his entire paper only to get the seat that the chap who actually studied, ends up missing. It is ridiculous at the least. People like he judge who passed the outrageous decision in favour of Google are the ones who are killing innovation. Seriously, what is the motivation to invent something knowing fully well that it can be copied by anyone without your permission or compensation. One could rather just wait for someone to come up with something and then copy it. Far easier, not to say cheaper.

Yup, you are very correct. Apple really found a very good patient to block Android Mobile Phones from being sold.The search widget is present literally in every Android Mobile Phone irrespective of brands.So, i hope, all the Android Mobile Phone manufactures should resort to licensing deals with Apple if Apple wins the case.

Inet Online........
Loading OS X........
Threat detected!, .............Name: Android...........Action: Lawsuit....
Thread neutralized...
Continuing with world domination....

Ps i am sick of Apple's moronic attitude.

Looking at the state of things, Google might just as well buy licenses for anything mobile from Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, and God knows who else. Better than being caught stealing every other day. Makes them look like petty thieves.

I am one of the biggest Apple haters, but that they are definitely not to blame if someone copies their stuff for free and tries to make money out of it. It is very similar to one guy doing all the hardwork for the exam, and his neighbour ends up copying his entire paper only to get the seat that the chap who actually studied, ends up missing. It is ridiculous at the least. People like he judge who passed the outrageous decision in favour of Google are the ones who are killing innovation. Seriously, what is the motivation to invent something knowing fully well that it can be copied by anyone without your permission or compensation. One could rather just wait for someone to come up with something and then copy it. Far easier, not to say cheaper.

I appreciate your stance irrespective of you being an Apple hater.
Big companies spends millions of $$ to do usability research and spend some more $$ to implement the results in unique ways.
"Some of the" free and opensource projects blatantly copy the innovations and come for the competition.
Big companies behind these opensource project spend some $$ to fund the development / feature duplication.
And try to earn huge money indirectly by providing hardware or software solutions around that opensource project.

Back