Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 50,992
actually no. google is sending the units through UPS. UPS mentions 2 day shipping. But Google plays cautious and states 3-5 days. friend is coming to india on july 4. so i need UPS to deliver the device before 3rd or i would not get it :P this makes me wish that this month had 31 days instead of 30 :)i have avoided ordering the units sold in india because of the same reason. it is hard to find out which firmware it is using. the unlocked units sold by google are at least supported directly by them and i hope to be running a jelly bean running device by the end of july! man. i wanted to wait till the end of the year to get the next nexus. now i want to get nexus 7 along with the next nexus smartphone. dropping my plans to get the microsoft surface tablet.

i have avoided ordering the units sold in india because of the same reason. it is hard to find out which firmware it is using. the unlocked units sold by google are at least supported directly by them and i hope to be running a jelly bean running device by the end of july!

Finally you Jumped the Gnex Bandwagon.

Units sold in India will be non-yakju Builds. but you can Easily flash it to a Yakju build (the ones which are sold through google play) downloaded from the Google Website. It does not involves Rooting and is as good as ordered from Google play.

BTW, how much Extra you paid for the Dock?

Cost is 54 dollars which is too much for what it offers but i liked the official dock on my N1 and missed it on NS so ordered it along with the phone. Sort of made use of the 50 dollar price cut announced today.

Samsung charging USD 90 for the desktop dock of Galaxy Nexus!

apparently samsung is charging USD 90 for the same! Galaxy Nexus i515 Pogo Desktop Dock

How about this nifty lil thingy, should work with your Brand Spanking new Gnex...lol
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006MJZOMW/?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20

Oh fiddlesticks!!! I just got the phone 2-3 weeks ago (Order placed last month) thinking $400 was a great deal. First the ever dropping exchange rate screwed me, now this!!! Anyway, no regrets - it's an amazing phone - everyone should get this!!!

Back