Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 51,003
you are not using the stock android. samsung phones have included this ability for a long time now. android ics has it inbuilt. though shortcuts might vary from one model to another. ics allowed me as a stock android based nexus device owner to take a screenshot on the phone without rooting for the first time ever in 2 years of using android devices.

So u mean to say that i have that facility since i m using a Samsung fone?

yes. screenshot talking ability is not part of core android in versions below honeycomb. i think it was first introduced with honeycomb. there were/are a couple of ways though. root the phone and install apps that adds this feature. the official way google offered was connecting the phone to your computer and running some android simulator app that took the shots. i never tried it because it was simply too complicated.

none at the moment. nexus s is running nicely with ICS. there is a lag here and there. but i can live with it for a couple of months at least. if anyone here is still interested in a nexus s running official ics build and is willing to offer me a good deal :D i might be interested in selling it off! ;)

you might want to wait till march? i want to check the pricing and the changes samsung makes on the indian model before taking a decision.

but if we go by specs, then nothing would be new except Full HD screen by march? more so i could see many purchases from these retailer based out of mumbai through ebay. seams like it supports LTE 4G network as well. may be smuggled from US

Back