Samsung Galaxy S II

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 24,965
Google Nexus S - Imgur here you go :)

should warn you that i am actually waiting for nexus prime so well... not really in a hurry to get rid of this phone. :P

i have posted pictures of a little damage too. a dent that was caused by a drop of the phone on the side of the bed. got the amzer skin after that. :D

if your offer is irresistible, i might go for htc sensation :)

PS. I don't think you would be interested. This phone was purchased in December 2010 just days after it went on sale. So, it has no warranty here in India. Though it is the Super AMOLED edition.

The device certainly isn't in the best of the conditions. How much do you expect from me to pay for this, I'll tell my price after that.

it is not in the best of conditions? seriously? there is one dent in the body. eight month old phone. pretty much the whole phone is protected by zagg and amzer. :) remove the skin and the phone is pretty much untouched. :| not one single scratch. i was not interested in negotiating a price. was looking for an offer. if it suits me, i would say yes. otherwise, no!

Around 7K?

You gotta be joking :O

If admin had agreed, I will immediately offer 8 :D

my heart is broken. i have decided to cancel this non-existing auction. i would stick with this phone and would gift it to a cousin or friend rather than look for a sale whenever the next nexus branded phone launches... :(

Back