Samsung Galaxy S II

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 24,967
But does HTC phones have this "Feature" in their prices, that whatever is their MRP, the actual "Final Pay" is around 10% lesser?

Coz by what i saw around the net, i am impressed by the look of HTC phones, and its UI.

That's not a feature or anything. That is the case with all electronics. Barring Apple may be.

I thought HTC being more "Elite" type of brand, it wudnt be having this price mechanism.But its good that even their phones have that "Feature"...hehe.

When is HTC Sensation being launched in India.
it is just landing in the US market. indian market might take a couple of weeks more. i am actually considering this model from the usa through a friend. but then i decided this one is locked. maybe next time. i am now considering getting a google chromebook instead.

it is just landing in the US market. indian market might take a couple of weeks more. i am actually considering this model from the usa through a friend. but then i decided this one is locked. maybe next time. i am now considering getting a google chromebook instead.

Wait for nexus Optimus..

HTC sensation has been just launched in UAE market for Dhs 2599 unlocked and available in retail stores there. India launch will be sooner than expected and pricing around 30-31K initially.

Back