Samsung Galaxy S II

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 24,968
he booked through his own dealer so i believe not.

he booked through his own dealer so i believe not.

Let's buy deal looks good considering free goodies

huh... letsbuy is the best online deal then eh? Lets wait for the offline marketplace to reveal pricing. I am particularly interested if Vodafone comes up with something interesting ala Aircel for iphone4

Generally the gap between Samsung MRP and local dealer price tends to be around 10%. MRP for Samsung Galaxy S II is Rs 32,830. Expect dealers to sell it for Rs 29,500-30,000.

Now the expected delivery schedule is 2nd week of June on most online sellers like Letsbuy, Flipkart.

One can have this phone at Rs 27,290, That's cheapest price as of now ONLINE with delivery at the same time around 2nd week on June.

Here is how?

On Indiaplaza, it is listed for sale at Rs 29,990 here Samsung Galaxy S2 16GB | Buy mobile | Indiaplaza

Indiaplaza has a scheme of gift vouchers you can buy where it gives you 110% of the value you paid for redeeming while buying any item there Gift Certificates

Now you need to buy 1 Gift Certificate of Rs 25,000 and 1 Gift Certificate of Rs 2,000. For a total of Rs 27,000, it will give you redeem value of Rs 29,700. So if Galaxy S II is bought from there, pay Rs 29,700 by Gift Certificate & rest Rs 290 by Credit Card/Online.

Effective Net Price of Samsung Galaxy II comes to Rs 27,290 this way.

Be forewarned though, Indiaplaza has got a reputation for delayed shipments sometimes.

But does HTC phones have this "Feature" in their prices, that whatever is their MRP, the actual "Final Pay" is around 10% lesser?Coz by what i saw around the net, i am impressed by the look of HTC phones, and its UI.

Back