SCV set top box is now free of cast

• Thread starter Thread starter jaybca
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 25,070

jaybca

ISP
bsnl
Anyone see the AD on surian FM displaying SCV set top box for free.:)
Two days before they said stb for Rs.499 and when I asked my cable tv operator he said for the dealership they are demanding minimum 25 bookings and a blank Cheque. The first reason might be true but asking blank Cheque is quite impossible.:confused:
And the total charges for a connection might be around Rs.1300 including installation charges.
But now they are saying the stb is free so the total charges might come down. And I hope the procedure might become easier and the booking will start soon.:thumbsup:
If anyone know anything regarding this please post it.
I am already having sun direct and I planning to buy scv stb because it will take some more time for sun direct to show the pay chennal.

ya i saw the add on tv; it's great offer!!!

SCV
No:1, Lynwood Lane
Mahalingapuram
Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 034
Phone No:044-28286161. Fax:28286393
E-mail - [email protected]

Its 499/- for the STB + Rs. 499/- for the card and installation. Totally it comes to Rs.1000/-.You can select channels of your choice and it seems that it would cost Rs.5/per channel.

Would anyone tell the package offer(no of minimum pay channels)as the advet shows Rs.5 per channel

Rush !! Special Offer SET TOP BOX FREE... This is message thats flashing the Cable Radio Channel. Did anyone get a confirmation on what exactly is the offer and hidden charges. Is there any installation charges or so. Or is it just call your operator and say you need a set top box and you get a set top box.. if thats the case then all houses will have set top boxes in no time...

Rush !! Special Offer SET TOP BOX FREE... This is message thats flashing the Cable Radio Channel.

Did anyone get a confirmation on what exactly is the offer and hidden charges. Is there any installation charges or so.

Or is it just call your operator and say you need a set top box and you get a set top box.. if thats the case then all houses will have set top boxes in no time...

are u all wondering abt SCV free stb announcement advt ?
it is not for the customers gain .....
it is only bcoz of its compettitor HATHWAY free stb frequent advt ..announcement in kalaigner isiaruvi tv :hysterical:
one more thing .. now a days many small cable operators are trying to leave SCV ..in this case i dont know what will happen in future :wall:
bcoz of this announcements they are trying to make customer as fools ..

I confirmed itNothing to pay initiallyJust get the set top boxPay monthly subs feesand use itThats it

Just now called my cable operator (SCV)

Asked about the new FREE STB offer. She said "yes sir, the offer is true". and said " u should make a deposit of Rs.400 and also ID proof is required, and we will deliver the STB after 15 days of registration. u can give ur phone no. and address and register it even through phone".

Rs.400 they are asking for deposit, I know very well that, it is not going to our deposit, they will take it i had those experiences with them.

and regarding this offer, this is very good and worth. just spend Rs.400

Back