Setmax to telecast the upcoming Newzealand Vs India series

something is better than nothing..
Those who are not having Max they should be to view the matches in DD without paying anything extra and as you said something is better than nothing........:thumb:

INDIA losed both the matches:cry:

i dont like the indian cricket team. i like it when they lose. does not make me any less indian.

INDIA losed both the matches:cry:

Luckly i had not subscribed to SET MAX. :dance::dance::dance:

I had missed both the matches but managed to record the highlights from tata plus..:happy:..however the match was quite disappointing esp after how they had performed against the recent sri lanka series.. was almost sure they'll win neway m sure they'll come around soon..

@ ADMIN being an indian ur words hurt me a lot u dont need to cheer for them but dont think like this as its our country and we should contribute something for it or should be silent but shouldnt have a thought like this :@:frown:

let me tell you the simple fact...indian cricket team does not represent india. it represents the board of cricket control in india. it's not a government controlled body. it's a profit driven body that does not care about the condition of the sport in the country. as a result, i do not support the indian cricket team. when it comes to cricket, i am a fan of australian cricket team. i celebrate their victories and i celebrate when india loses. that is what i am. like it or not it does not make me anti-indian or unpatriotic.

Those who are not having Max they should be to view the matches in DD without paying anything extra and as you said something is better than nothing........:thumb:

in that case NEO is utter crap channel :hysterical: and not worth 40rs because all the Indian matches played in India are also telecasted on DD (except Test matches but we know the pitches in India and they will win for sure with those dusty wickets).

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

let me tell you the simple fact...

indian cricket team does not represent india.

it represents the board of cricket control in india.

it's not a government controlled body. it's a profit driven body that does not care about the condition of the sport in the country.

as a result, i do not support the indian cricket team.

when it comes to cricket, i am a fan of australian cricket team.

i celebrate their victories and i celebrate when india loses.

that is what i am. like it or not it does not make me anti-indian or unpatriotic.

Rightly said,Your view and my view are same :P I enjoy a win by Zimbabwe or even Bangladesh but not India.They feel proudish and their behaviour on the field is ridiculous especially yuvraj singh.few days ago he scored 100 and showed some signs which only he knows for what :hysterical: My Favourite team is Westindies / Newzealand as they only Play pure cricket and their enjoyment in celebration is gentleman.Lastly I also agree that this Indian team is just choosen by private board called BCCI. and it is not choosen by the whole India so no need for us to support just for the thing that is it Indian named team.BCCI chooses its members and players on its own.we can call this pure INDIAN Team if it is choosen by all Indian members by way of votes just like elections :Thumbsup:

Back