Australia vs India, 7 ODI & a T20I series

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 354
  • Views Views 28,946
BCCI paid for a Diwali victory - decision to take send the best aussie bowler back, shane watson suddenly unable to bowl... all crap...

rsatbf said:
shane watson suddenly unable to bowl... .
It was actually quite surprising that he played all the 7 games without picking up an injury. It was just around the corner.

BCCI paid for a Diwali victory - decision to take send the best aussie bowler back, shane watson suddenly unable to bowl... all crap...
OK that's too much bcci bashing. It doesn't control CA. And everyone knows CA and aussie players gives priority to ashes preparation. As for injury to Watson it was clear during his run up. If bcci had a role he wouldn't had come in to bat also. Plus he ain't a dale Steyn whose lethal bowling would have made a difference. Give credit where it's due. We played well.

As a big fan of Shikhar Dhawan, I felt ashamed when he did that. Raina did the same too a few balls later. Later when Watson smashed the bowlers all round the park and eventually got out, even Jadeja and Kohli were verbally abusing Watson. I did not like it.
On top of it, BCCI's puppet, Sunil Gavaskar was justifying the act. Shameful.
Even though I love Dhawan and Kohli (and Pujara - but he isn't playing this series), I didn't like what the two did with the injured Watson.

I don't like Indian cricket team anymore. They are a bunch of arrogant, conceited cricketers who abuse excessively. Dhoni picks up players of his choice, lefts senior players behind. Kohli and gambhir had a verbal fight in an ipl match. Raina and jadeja almost hit each other, when raina dropped a catch off jadeja's bowling. They don't respect anyone. They are way worse than Australia's team a few years back.

varun120 said:
I don't like Indian cricket team anymore. They are a bunch of arrogant, conceited cricketers who abuse excessively. Dhoni picks up players of his choice, lefts senior players behind. Kohli and gambhir had a verbal fight in an ipl match. Raina and jadeja almost hit each other, when raina dropped a catch off jadeja's bowling. They don't respect anyone. They are way worse than Australia's team a few years back.
Exactly. The class of the likes of Sachin, Dravid, Ganguly, Sehwag, Laxman, Kumble, Zaheer, Srinath, etc. is missing!

My interest in test match dwindled when ganguly retired. It hurt me when dravid and laxman were forcibly retired. When sachin retires i'll stop watching test matches of team India. Dhoni is just like sonia gandhi who herself wudnt do anything, but she'll tell diggi, manish bimari and sibu to do verbal abusing. And here are kohli, raina, jadeja, dhavan etc.

Back