India's tour of Australia 2016 - 5 ODI 3 T20I

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 9,988
I know Suresh Raina hasn't been in the best of nicks, but he can be an explosive player anytime. They really should play him.

wow we won today? i thought australia scored more than 330.

Yes, we won! We could have easily won last ODI as well when Aus scored 350 that time, if there was no epic collapse of wickets. Today as well there was scare of repeat of previous ODI. Good batting in end by Pandeyji (thats what Hindi media is calling him :D)

Dhoni was clearly struggling to connect the bat and ball. He surely looks past his prime, and if he does not retires gracefully, he will shown door like Ganguly. I hope Dhoni is smart enough to avoid that embarrassment and retires himself like he did from Tests.

Yup. It's a shame that cricketers in india take it as an insult when people expect them to retire after giving them enough chances. It's an even bigger insult if you are not considered for a series.

Dhoni will retire soon, I am pretty confident. It will also allow to explore other avenues like BBL, MCL etc.
If T20 world cup was a year away he would have probably retired now (after T20 matches).

Though he has picked up a wicket, I am not sure if giving him another over will be good.

Today is Australia Day as well as India day!!

One team is going to be sad!

Back