India's tour of Australia 2016 - 5 ODI 3 T20I

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 9,988
Tell that to Manish Pandey who is much much better than dese two.. And I don't agree with this in any case.. Game has moved on rapidly.. See the way Aussie players debut and perform straight away..

Thats not true. Lots of Aussie cricketers fall by the wayside after they debut. Likewise, elsewhere. India too had few cricketers who started of with a bang. Sehwag, Yuvraj and Dhoni (first match was a duck though) come to mind.

But yeah, dropping Manish Pandey after 2 insufficient chances was harsh. If they started of with him they should have played him all 5 games.

Only good thing about this series is Kohli is back in form.

2 hundreds, 1 90+, 1 50+ in 4 matches.

Last edited:
Australia had slow start yet they again put up 330!!

India has good start but now 2 wickets in succession!

Finally they are giving chance to Manish Pandey!

I hope we lose this Match too.. A 5-0 whitewash will put selectors under pressure to sack Dhoni. When a win won't achieve anything. Hoping for Pandey to make some score today. He is too good a player to be wasted in team politics.

I think its got more to do with confused selections. Gurukeerat, Rishi Dhawan & Jadeja is the same match makes no sense... Here they were forced because of injury. But the earlier games it would have made sense to play one of them with Jadeja & play Manish Pandey as a batsman...

Gurkeerat is not even first class level let alone being in national team. Dhawan can be groomed as an all-rounder as he looks promising at least. Bhumrah is the find from today's Match.

And yes, plz throw umesh Yadav out permanently. He is the worst performer in the whole team since his debut.

Umesh might be ok in Tests... Dhoni.. not sure if selectors will drop him with WC coming up in few months. And I think he will retire on his own anyway after that.

Back