India's tour of Australia 2016 - 5 ODI 3 T20I

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 9,988
I was referring to what you had said earlier, he is in good form in all 4 games...

Umesh might be ok in Tests... Dhoni.. not sure if selectors will drop him with WC coming up in few months. And I think he will retire on his own anyway after that.
He can't be dropped from T20 team but can be from odis. But, you are right. He may himself go out from all forms by end of world cup. And umesh hasn't don't any wonders in tests also. So many years of exposure and he still hasn't learned a thing about bowling in the right areas.

Wohhh... Finally a win... Though Dhoni tried his best to f**k this up too.. Kudos to Pandey

We may have seen the last of Dhoni in an ODI today. As only T20I & IPL are currently schedule till June... And India off late has been using June/July for short tours to Bangladesh, Zimbabwe etc which he anyway used to skip...He will be 35 then... So dont be surprised if this is the last ODI for him...

I don't think so. Selectors won't let him quit. Technically we don't have anyone else to replace him not jz as a finisher but also as a wicket keeper.

Why did we win?!

Rohit Sharma did not score a ton and got out at right time on 99runs!!

Reactions: SVK
Great work by Manish Pandey. I wonder why he was dropped?

His 1st match was against Zimbabwe and he scored 71.

2nd match he did not bat.

3rd match he scored 6 runs (he came to bat in crunch situation)

And he was dropped for 2 matches!

Because India wanted a second "spinner-spin/allrounder" for backup... As they planned to bring in Dhawan for Ashwin.

Back