India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,235
Asia Cup Finals - Pak Vs SL .. Winner SL ;) ..

Considering its sub-continent pitches.. All 3 Asian giants have a chance... The format itself allows such.. that 1-2 games are sufficient to enable the cup victory..

India is in very poor form for them to win the Asia Cup honestly .. I think India will win only against Bangladesh ...

If it was a long tournament, I would have agreed - But considering its just a couple of games really... Anything can happen

Yea true anything can happen .. atleast I hope we dont lose to Pakistan as that will be heart breaking ..

SL deserve to win this series...the difference between India and SL was that Top order batsman performances....

The difference wasnt anything relating to ability or form. I think its in-fighting. May be i wud have posted that i cant believe in the theory of in-fighting before today, but the way these guys played does raise suspicion.
They keep losing and then suddenly when they realised that Final chances r dying, they come up with performance of 321/3 in 36.4 overs.

India is in very poor form for them to win the Asia Cup honestly .. I think India will win only against Bangladesh ...

Well if anything is needed, its unity like the last game they played.

Looks like Aussies are ahead... Tough for the tail to come good...

----------

The tail is perhaps among some of the better ones than other teams... But still, tough to see them .. come up with 90 off 80 balls with just 4 wkts in hand

Back