India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,235
Thank god we are not in finals for another humiliation defeat....Now next is Asia Cup..Flat Deck..get ready guys..Tendulkar's, Raina's & Rohit Sharma;'s all will get runs....I hope atleast this time sachin does not miss out his 100th 100...the more he delays..the more the defmae for him or else he has to retire...

what's the venue? considering its asia cup, it is very likely that they would be back in form and would score tons of runs and the ads featuring the cricketers would be back. :|

Match would have fixed if SL lose. Will BCCI spend money for getting Indian team out of the series?
If you said this to IPL, i would have accepted, because IPL was created to make money with match fixing, it's also a open secret.

Indian Cricket Team can only win in home soil, what do you say?

bcci is not only fixer in this universe is it????

----------

the way that batsmen got out in last overs when malinga bowled a slower bowl got me thinking ..................why would he stop the bat the way he did .......even if he is surprised......he should have put full power to try and get ball away.

yes, but at current scenario who else can fix a indian cricket match?the money the cricketers get through BCCI will be much higher than from any bookie!i feel bad when i came to know that matches(IPL) were fixed.

errm. per match fee from BCCI is probably in the range of 3-5 lakh rupees. this is in addition to a fixed fee they get yearly as retainership. bookies can easily pay a good price per month to these cricketers if they can guarantee an unexpected result :D

My only wish at this point of time with respect to sports is that...the cricket popularity should go down.....1 thing i have ntoed in this Australian tour is that the Australian cricket is able to get more crows than in their stadium than the indian stadiums with respect to Test and ODI matches...

errm. per match fee from BCCI is probably in the range of 3-5 lakh rupees.
bookies pay for one time. But BCCI ensures a luxurious life.
Retainership = Crores + Match Fee = Lakhs + Endorsements = Crores + Participating(Promoting) in an outside Event = Lakhs.
They'll earn enough with these. Assume a player fixes a match, then he would lose everything.
I suppose many would have fixed, but mostly without getting exposed. It's really difficult to stop match fixing, some players would have contacts with them indirectly through family. But, this is all conspiracy - there no surety, but there is a possibility.

50th Post (18 Days)!!!

you can easily fix one match on a regular basis if you are an established player. no one is going to point fingers at you for that. you just have to be careful :D

Back