India's tour of Australia 2016 - 5 ODI 3 T20I

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 9,988
Yes Cook, Amla, ABDV... all were run machine at one stage.

ABDV still is.

Kohli looked like run machine in 2013-2014 but now slowed down.

Dhoni should quit ODI captaincy asap ... I think we will fare badly at t20 WC also ... shame to say the least ..

With the bowling armory of India at the moment and playing the current Australian, I doubt if it would matter who the captain was...India would most likely lose anyway. The only way I see India winning in this tour is a couple of batsman go berserk and notch up a massive total or chase down a total.

Bumrah replaces Shami in T20 squad

Gujarat and Mumbai Indians pacer Jasprit Bumrah has earned his maiden India call-up after being named as the injured Mohammed Shami's replacement for the three T20Is in Australia.

Bumrah, 22, will leave for Australia on January 22 along with other T20I squad members - Yuvraj Singh, Harbhajan Singh, Ashish Nehra, Suresh Raina and Hardik Pandya.

349 is target! Hahaha!!

Oh wait - we are already 277/1 in just 37.2 overs - with 2 batsmen scoring hundred.

Required runrate is 6 per over only!!

Its EASY now!!

Oh wait... DHAWAN OUT!!

Oh no Dhoni OUT!!

Hahaha

PANIC starts in India!

Kohli OUT too !!! Hahahaha...

Two new batsman - One is "Sir" Jadeja and one inexperienced Mann

Lets see.

I have no idea why Rahane was not sent?? Is he injured?

Gurkeerat Singh Mann OUT too!!!

The Indian Cycle stand is at it again!

277/1 = two set batsmen with complete winning position less than 6 runs per over required

Now
308/7 (lost position - 3 wkts left and > 7RRR)

Hahahaha - only India can do this and that too almost always.

Deserving with dumbass like Gurkeerat playing instead of proper batsman like Pandey. And Dhoni please retire for God sake.

Back