Smartphone under Rs. 10,000

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I guess Lenovo K3 Note is the best phone in this segment right now? I also plan to recommend Moto G2 and OnePlus X in case the person can spend more. Any phone I might be missing? Mi4i?

If Redmi Note 3, start warming up & start practising fastest fingers first - Atleast for few days... like K4 Note, Coolpad 3 Lite & Le 1S

Upvote 0
as dexter said, Redmi Note3 will have more custom ROMs, rooting it won't void warranty, so you can have it customized the way you want.

many guys from my office are keen on getting one on 1st Sale day, Will keep you guys posted about how it goes.

Upvote 0
^YU phones were those type of phones which look good on paper but perform shite. You can make out the cheap quality and lack of quality control. Screen colors were washed out, random CM bugs, camera problems, dust accumulating in every nook and corner of the device, the problems were endless.

In short, they provided terrible ownership experience of using the phone. Not to mention the atrocious after sales service with service centers resembling fish market on a sunday morning.I hope micromax rots in hell.

Upvote 0
My mom is planning to buy a sub 10k phone too. I was considering Zenfone Laser(better camera i guess?) and Zenfone Max (better looks and better battery). Looking at the Lenovo K3 right now.

She wants something with a good camera and good looks. Usage would be a few apps, not very heavy.

Any other options?
Try moto G3. Smooth UI, Camera is good enough in proper lightening condition(I haven't tried in low lights,my photography skills suck) according to her usage she would get approx 6hrs of Screen on time on a single charge. Present price is 9999 you will get 10%off if paid by SBI cards on flipkart

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Back