Smartphone under Rs. 10,000

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I guess Lenovo K3 Note is the best phone in this segment right now? I also plan to recommend Moto G2 and OnePlus X in case the person can spend more. Any phone I might be missing? Mi4i?

I have regular G3, I have heard rumors about turbo that it overheats. Also regular G3's processor is over-clocked and on the mentioned usage pattern she won't feel any kind of lag.

Upvote 0
Turbo overheats on being charged using the turbo charger. Though I guess it also heats up during heavy game play. But the benefits of a turbo charger outweigh the heating issues if the phone is not going to be used for gaming constantly!

Upvote 0
I wanted 32GB but got 16GB on Amazon so dropped it, waiting list was full and didn't got any chance to grab 32 GB model.

Upvote 0
I would suggest getting Micromax Canvas A1 A4502 (the 8GB variant). Should cost less than 6k and should be enough for your father. My father uses the same (4GB variant though). It is an Android One device and has got Marshmallow update already.

Coolpad Note 3 Lite is another option worth looking. The displays of both are not 4.7" but 5". But it should be fine I guess.

Upvote 0

Back