SSID ISOLATION NOT WORKING IN zte F670LV9.0...

• Thread starter Thread starter MKdud
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,591
ISP
Airtel
Hi,
ssid isolation is not working in zte F670LV9.0... by doing factory reset can fix this issue ??
Also after factory reset will that router configure itself by pull my PPP login details and all or do I have to configure manually ?

Thanks

the router will pull the PPPoE login by itself

Thanks, I have reset the zte but still SSID isolation is not working.
how to isolate LAN devices ?

Sometime ago I asked this query on this forum Is there Guest Network facility in ZTE F670L? which went unanswered as well.

I think this is a bug in the router. You can raise it with Airtel but it won't be of much help. But you should still do your part!!

ISP's are focused on providing Internet and locking routers so that settings are not modified. They are least interested in other features. For that we have to put the ONT in bridge (again many a times needs to be done thru NOC team) and virtually replace it with our own feature rich router that supports Guest mode, VPN etc.

Over a period of time, so far I have raised a few requests to Airtel w.r.t. router features but not a single one has been ever attended.

Actually It was working till last month by enabling SSID isolation in WIFI settings. and set Firewall to High. but its not working now still the settings are same as before. Thanks for your reply.

No matter what were firewall settings, on my F670L 16B and now 18N2B, it never worked as expected.
I talked to Airtel long ago but the engineer who called me for resolution did not know what SSID isolation is. He thought I have internet issue.

Back