Star Cricket HD showing promos in between overs :(

• Thread starter Thread starter Pratyush
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 13,074
Boss that "Bhool Gaya" ad has driven me nuts ! Its so pathetic. This is "the" worst HD broadcast I have seen all my life. Ten Cricket HD was gold compared to this. Anyone knows how do you appeal to the broadcasting authority for vulgar ads??

Ten Cricket HD was good, coz they knew they dont have viewership. These guys have, and so they have taken the liberty to toture the viewers.

I saw ad on star cricket sd that star cricket hd is now offically sponsored by tata indicomm .. so maybe for tomorrows match we will be flooded with tata indicomm ads on star cricket hd ..

Hmmm...Just when i thought that i could watch some sporting events without ad after buying the HD box....now they broadcasters are going to start delivering the ads in between overs...

Hmmm...Just when i thought that i could watch some sporting events without ad after buying the HD box....now they broadcasters are going to start delivering the ads in between overs...

Just hope that these sports hd channels dont start showing those dirty " L " shaped ads inbetween deleveries on HD . it will be a massive shame if they do so ..

----------

Ten Cricket HD was good, coz they knew they dont have viewership. These guys have, and so they have taken the liberty to toture the viewers.
Mate if Ten Cricket HD was a 24 hour channel then they would have permission from Govt of India to show ads and trust me ten and neo is worst where this is concerned. so rather pray that these 2 channels never become full time channels as they will bombard viewers with ads on hd also ..

Oh My I hate wathing cricket in Tensports & Neo Cricket as they bomabrd lot of ads....now a days it has become pathetic...any wicket falls the next second the ads are played....When compared to these 2 channels DD is much better in providing cricket telecast...

Then How came Operator claimed that both the Star and ESPN HD will be Ad Free ? This is real cheating . One paying such high priced HD channels to watch Ad in between. Its time now to flood operators wall with complains :p

I dont think now they are caliming that its an ad free channels...These HD channels people especially the cricket channels might have said so during the IPL and World cup matches where in those channels were not full fledged HD channels...now they have started full fledged HD channels...they will prepare to show ads in future...

Back