Star Cricket HD showing promos in between overs :(

• Thread starter Thread starter Pratyush
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 13,074
Showing promos in between live matches occasionally are accepted....but i really doubt that tehse will be ad free for long time....

Showing promos in between live matches occasionally are accepted....but i really doubt that tehse will be ad free for long time....
You are right this wont be ad free for long at all .. I just hope no ads in screen during overs .. after overs to an extent is fine .. if i see those dirty creepy crawlies that re - size the screen in between deleveries ill faint lol .

I feel by the time we see F1 HD in TS the broad caster might start to telecasting ads during the races...

If this continues, i bet i will never ever subscribe for HD broadcast. I opted for it, with the greed of Ad free cricket, but if that very purpose isnt served, then there is no point subscribing!Lets see what happens in the remaining portion of series, depending on that i will decide whether to subscribe it for India Down Under.After spending Rs.88 pm, if i am made to see "Bhool gaya" & that slang, then its not done really!!

I think even the broadcasers needs to understand the feeling of customers....they should understand that HD is for elite customer & niche customers and are already paying them the service fee...they should not broadcast ads in between live programs...if they are very very greedy then we are helpless they will start putting the ads...Lets see whether today they are going to telecast any ads during the test match today...

broadcasters care about customers where cricket is concerned ?? FORGET IT BRO ... atleast with HD i have started to see some cricket again which i had cut down by 75% from ipl 1 onwards as thats the time these dirty creepy crawlies had started .. I cannot watch cricket on SD Channels of neo and ten .. hopefully we will have lesser ads in hd .. really even i bought hd for seeing ads free cricket .. i dont mind if they ask for more money but please show us ads free cricket ...

I think u r under illusion bro!! Ads in HD are there. Movies Now HD shows all the regular ads that the other channels show. Others like NGC HD, Discovery HD, Travel XP HD, show their own promos in between. So these Star Cricket HD & ESPN HD being 24 hours channel, the ads are here to stay. they have started with Promos.Very recently they showed their logo on the left hand side, centre of the screen too - JUST LIKE TEN CRICKET THREW IN LOGOS BELOW SLIP FIELDERS. Its just a matter of time i guess before they start doing all this in HD too. I mean, who's stopping them??Consumers? Who cares for them? They dont have any power to demand what they want.

Absolutely! Thats what i fear. And thats why i said - "Will see what happens in this series". Coz it will more or less give us the idea of the things to come.

Back