Star Cricket HD showing promos in between overs :(

• Thread starter Thread starter Pratyush
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 13,074
Atleast for the time being there wont be ads in HD channels....

Cant say for sure.. like i said in my earlier post yesterday i was flipping channels and came accross star cricket sd channel and that there was a ad saying star cricket hd now offically sponsored by tata indicomm .. so maybe from todays test match tata indicomms ads will be there .. lets hope for the best .... also i remember an article during WC 2011 that one channel head said that their advertisers were unhappy that hd showed no ads and he said that with time they will tie up with sponsors .. now question is will they bombard us with 1000s of ads they show on SD Channels or will they keep it limited to say 1 ad inbetween overs and no ads whatsoever during deleveries which i hope is the case ...

Showing 1 ad/ over is ok...but 2 -5 ads..it annoys us....

Everywhere its mentioned that All Asli HD Channels are Ad free. And one the biggest reason for it is that Advertisers are not interested investing for HD Channels due to very low Viewers. And even this is the reason why operators are charging so high for HD Channels. Can someone take the pain and provide details whether one or all HD Channels are Ad free, Specially Movies Now.

I hope it continues the same way in terms of less audience for HD channels in India....

What absoulte pathetic coverage during yesterdays T 20 match ... they didnt even show replays after wickets and cut straight to their own stupid champions leauge ads everytime .. no difference between sd and hd channel of star cricket now except those L shaped ads during deleveries which i presume will come very soon once neo and ten cricket hd go full time as those 2 pathetic channels wont leave any stone unturned to spoil hd viewing ...

The Shahrukh Ad was irritating .

What absoulte pathetic coverage during yesterdays T 20 match ... they didnt even show replays after wickets and cut straight to their own stupid champions leauge ads everytime .. no difference between sd and hd channel of star cricket now except those L shaped ads during deleveries which i presume will come very soon once neo and ten cricket hd go full time as those 2 pathetic channels wont leave any stone unturned to spoil hd viewing ...

In T20 MAtches they wont show the replay after the wicket wall as they hurry up for delivering the ads because of its fast pace game...this practice in T20 games is happening from first T20 WC....

Regarding HD Channel telecast i dont mind telecasting of promos but it should not be for every repeating the promos for the same event...they could deliver it probably once in 3-4 overs....

----------

The Shahrukh Ad was irritating .

apart from irritation ...i cant bear to see that...i hate that promo ad....give me a break from SRK's promo ad...now we have to see that for the next 5 ODI matches...I hope the champions league starts soon that would be relief other wise they will kill us by putting SRK's promo ad daily...

Yes bro i agree that they should limit ads to every 3 -4 overs but here these guys are showing it at every wicket and inbetween overs .. im so scared that those dirty L shaped ads dont come to HD as well, else whats the fun of seeing the game on hd ??

Back