STB for IPTV Service of Reliance Jio Fiber

• Thread starter Thread starter MSR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 20,872
The UI in the TV in the first pic (with Jeet channel) looks a lot like Tata Sky's UI :D without the Tata Sky logo.

I talked to one of the representative from jio and showed him this pic and he told me that the stock which had been recieved in my city is of white colour , so I guess that white colour model which we had seen earlier which works with lan cable.

Good catch @coolsam07 :D there are lot of useless youtubers who just plain copy the whole video also shamelessly. This guy at least made an effort.

Heard that new teams are being formed for the distribution of STBs to homes. Looks like the technician folks who came for giving the JioFiber Internet connection won't be coming to install STBs. It will be handled by a separate team. Also, looks like black coloured STBs will be given to those with black GigaHubRouter (GHR) and white one for the white GHR.

Let's see what's coming up by September 5. 🙂

Here is a reminder. Do not steal and post images from other forums. If you find useful information link to that content. Just removed two posts because dreamdth people complained.

Back