Stop the Sales Channel and reduce the Showcase Channels

AvidWatcher

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 1 mbps Unlimited, Vodafone 3G
Hi all,Perhaps you might not agree with me, but the tiring Sales channel on TS is one useless channel. Of course, it would have made sense if they showed different ads at regular intervals. What is TS trying to show-off? Dish TV is atleast better in this regard, but yeah they display that horrid Dish Logo on all channels.Also, the Showcase channels are not showing anything impressive. Then why has Vikram Kaushik created multiple channels. They dont even have a consistent good movie line-up.It makes sense to replace the Sales channel with Firangi or any other channel. Replace the extra Showcase channels with more Sports or Music channels, since I believe TS has got less transponders compared to Zee's Dish.What say people?

Yes i agree..Shouting on the forum though makes no sense..Posting this news and discussions somewhere on more media oriented forums makes sense..We only discuss the issues.. its time we take the matter into our hands..

Now the ball is in Tata(Sky's hand, so they are playing with us,After Reliance Big TV Lauch, the same ball will come to our hand. At that time we will play by disconnect Tata(Sky Connection and go for Big DTH.

Many of the dish tv subscribers said the same when TS came to the market. And the same people + many of the TS south subscribers said the same when Sun Direct was lauched and now Dish + TS + Sun Direct customers (Some) say the same when Big tv is going to launch and later Dish + TS + Sun Direct + Big TV customers (Some) will say the same when Airtel lauches its DTH service. After 4 - 5 years each will criticise each other.:yahoo:

Many of the dish tv subscribers said the same when TS came to the market. And the same people + many of the TS south subscribers said the same when Sun Direct was lauched and now Dish + TS + Sun Direct customers (Some) say the same when Big tv is going to launch and later Dish + TS + Sun Direct + Big TV customers (Some) will say the same when Airtel lauches its DTH service. After 4 - 5 years each will criticise each other.:yahoo:

Yes, one developes a brand loyalty and will not easily desert unless -

1. The ship is sinking
2. Service and food (channels) are horrible.
3. The alternative is several times better.

Initially every food will be very very good but it will sour at one point of time:P whether is TS or Dish TV or Big TV or sun dth or Cable wallah.

Initially every food will be very very good but it will sour at one point of time:P whether is TS or Dish TV or Big TV or sun dth or Cable wallah.
hey thats great i can see "Goutham Buddha" at u :yahoo:

Thanks for your complement. I am passing these comments after using TS and absorbing the Dish TV & Sun Direct Customers.:)

Back