Strict NAT while playing games

You can try contacting Siti customer care or LCO, after which any one of the following will happen:

70% chance: they won't understand what you're talking about

30% chance: they'll ask you to get a Static IP which costs extra and is not worth getting if the ISP is Siti.

How important is it for you to get a moderate/open NAT? Because you can try moving to other ISPs like Alliance.
I would have switched to alliance for sure if we had the service available in my locality.
A part of Dankuni has Alliance and others whereas the only operators in our locality are Siti and Meghbela.
Does alliance provide Open or Moderate NAT without any hassle?

If you are getting strict NAT, there are high chances you can convert it to open by making both internal & external ports same.
Do it manually.

A part of Dankuni has Alliance and others whereas the only operators in our locality are Siti and Meghbela.
These are all intuitive "Fair Business Policy", formulated by some local leaders. (can't expect them to be unbiased)

Does alliance provide Open or Moderate NAT without any hassle?
Yep, they provide Moderate NAT for all the major gaming servers & they don't block all the ports.

Not them but torrent download speeds can be improved using a VPN especially one with port forwarding (PIA, ExpressVPN, Mullvad, TorGuard). VPNs aren't suited for gaming though due to higher latency.

Note: I'm not on Siti broadband

Siti uses carrier grade NAT. So even if you forward the port on router it won't be accessible to public.

Siti does seem to offer public static IPs according to this thread which should be better than paying for a VPN for your needs
If you do want to go the VPN route, Some providers that supports port forwarding are PIA,ExpressVPN, Windscribe, Mullvad and Torguard.

I use Alliance. They have blocked all incoming ports on their routers. To open ports, you need to buy a static IP from Alliance and pay Rs 300 + GST monthly or Rs 3000 + GST yearly.

Back