Strict NAT while playing games

Honesty Net Solution Pvt.Ltd is one of the ISP (which I used) provide public IP (even open port 80, 8000, 9999, 9000) without any charges.

I used to host FTP server and even my own personal Minecraft room 😬.

Edited: But my local ISP now changed the main line from HNS to some shitty Gazon Communications India Ltd which uses CG-NAT.

Airtel , BSNL , MTNL, Hathway (in some cases) provide public IP Addresses to customers. BSNL even provides IPv6 in certain areas.
Old ISPs have large blocks of IPs because of which they don't need to go with CGN.

Honesty Net Solution Pvt.Ltd is one of the ISP (which I used) provide public IP (even open port 80, 8000, 9999, 9000) without any charges.

I used to host FTP server and even my own personal Minecraft room 😬.

Edited: But my local ISP now changed the main line from HNS to some shitty Gazon Communications India Ltd which uses CG-NAT.
What was your normal package with Honesty?

20 Mbps Unlimited (No FUP) for 7000 per year.

But the public IP was dynamic so I had to use No-IP DDNS to keep track for the IP when I am outside my house.
But mostly public IP won't change un-less I restarted the router.

Edited: I know that the package was costly but in my area no other LCO was able at that time, still now also only 2-3 LCO are only there so now my LCO reduced the price to 400 per month but also changed his main line to Gazon Communications India Ltd which uses CG-NAT.

Now to get public IP he is charging me 2000 per year 😓 which I don't like.

Last edited:
Bsnl ftth provides public ip but looks like incoming ports below 1024 are blocked . So for example in windows 10 auto time setting don't work because the ntp client uses udp port 123 for incoming.

Back