Suggest a suitable wifi router

kay I have a question, I have a internet connection, its is wired from the router to computer however, the router is connected to Box by wireless, so if I adda wi-fi device between my router & computer will it work? or do I hae to get a companies wi-fi device itself ?

See my previous post.
Give model/make/number of the router
the router is connected to Box by wireless,
and box.

Is it possible that despite my router having an access password, anyone not knowing it, can still hack into my network? If thats so, then what further care needs to be taken, apart from access password?

Yes. Someone can hack the password. Firstly, make sure you are using WPA2 authentication and not WEP.For added security, you can do Mac ID binding wherein you can add the Mac ID of your wireless devices and only they will be able to access it. Also, make the network hidden so that it does not beam it's SSID.

hi
thanks for the reply actually i am supposed to get speed about 100kbps at least if i am using bittorrent but now its like now im getting downloading speed like 30 kbps its so waste of time and money that why i thought of asking you whether i need to change it
could u provide me some wifif routers model which are compatible with mtnl router here is the result
https://www.speedtest.net/result/1655080787.png
if u have speed issues go n personally meet the DGM broadband of ur area. don't bother meeting any1 esle. when orders come from top things get done very quickly. take a written copy of ur problem with u.

hey eseebee, I have a ruckus router, can I add that wi-fi router if I buy any ( without hassle of rj45 & hwat not ? ) and use it for wi-fi ?

Back