Suggest a suitable wifi router

Yes. you can use the Rj45 cable from Ruckus ( Probably PoE model,) internet.
and connect to a standalone wifi router to enable other laptops/smartphones to access .

Re -Post in BSNL Broadband your post opening new thread.
Give model details ISP Wimax ? If Tikona doubtful!!

If the system desktop/laptop has a wlan, using a software called
Connectify, wifi mode enabled for other systems. ( limited range )
?
is eseebee a bot ??
PS: What is BOT ?

I didnt get you, I hae Tikona yes? do you want me a createa thread for this now ?

NOt needed. TIKONA . does not like users to use multiple laptops
in wifi mode . Offer the service for Rs 75/= PM ( 4 laptops allowed)
and deposit of Rs 1500/= etc.
They bind the MAC address of the system , i presume.

You cannot access RUCKUS unit ( give model number )and make any changes.

Try the Connectify option. ( free version /trial version ) if it works
Features - Connectify

Buy a stand alone Wifi router
such as Netgear DG 614 v10.

Feedback .
BOT ???

okay hold on there a sec, Okay I have see nthe MAC addresses listed in my control panel, and I a m not going for Tikona crummy 1500 deposit for crummy wi-fi router.what is connectify ? also what if I spoof the wi-fi router's mac as my registred device mac ? there for anything which is accessing it has same mac .. will that work ?

Please download "connectify" application a software ,and install in the laptop having connection to Tikona.Yes : IF you can register the wifi router MAC address? which wifi router model you have.?( Also I understand that only one laptop will get connected after logging in) two or more cannot work at the same time.Many reports in forums, about TIKONA unfavorable.

My ruckus unit mac address & my laptop mac address are registered. what I think I will do it, get a wifi router, connect a cable from ruckus shit to wi-fi router, spoof the mac id of wi-fi router as a laptop mac id ( is this even necessary??) then use it on my laptop/tablet/phone etc ... is this possible ?I am looking into connectify lets see.

what I think I will do it, get a wifi router, connect a cable from ruckus shit to wi-fi router, spoof the mac id of wi-fi router as a laptop mac id ( is this even necessary??) then use it on my laptop/tablet/phone etc ...

For Tikona, you can connect the Ruckus power unit to the Wifi Router with a RJ45 cable. You do not need to do any spoofing of Mac or anything.

Connect to the router from any Wifi enabled device like a laptop, phone etc. Open https://login.tikona.in and login with your Tikona user id and password. Thats it.

I use a Belkin 150 router with my Tikona connection.

so why do they ask for 75 PM for service ? I thought they disabled the service

@vrij
Please confirm multiple laptops/smartphone etc can work at the SAME Time.
When you paid Rs 75/= only did they change any settings at their end ?( RUFUS)
or you were asked details of laptop?

UPDATE: report from an user today.
.........This Saturday I went and purchased a shiny Netgear WGR614 Router. Installed WiBro -
Configured it to Auto Launch and AutoDial and plugged the Router and violla,
I'm all set and all working brilliantly. I am using a 449 Tikona Plan that allows not more
than 2 connected devices...I am able to connect 5 devices...no hassles of logging into at every site.

Back