Suggest a suitable wifi router

Asus rt n 10 bought today for 1500 better if not best
working good, around with 1700 square feet of apartment, wi-fi every where, except a room in very back
alaso saw Belkin for 1600 at local store.

actually I wanted to get on online, but since I wanted to get it fast implmeted I got to store, but if you buy off EBAY ( not even letsbuy or any other) anything is cheaper for ranging from 200 to 1000 INR.

I dont know much about wifi Internet & I had heard only it only use for USB stick internet device. Can I connect lan internet wifi & enjoy hi speed internet through wifi?Thanks.

Hi,I am sumit from Salt Lake, Kolkata.I am novice in router and all. need your expert advice on below scenario.I am planing to get Airtel Broadband connection for home with wifi, airtel is giving Beetel 450TC1 WIFI router with connection @1499/-. Previously, in delhi i had also airtel wifi broadband connection with beetel wifi modem/router. problem i faced there was of signal strength was not very good if moved to another room or area within 5-6 meter.So, i asked airtel person if i can get router from my own. he told me to get any ADSL 2 router it will work with airtel connection.Please suggest which wifi router/modem can i get with budget of 1500 or less.???RegardsSumit

Cost is lowest for a 3-in 1 model. and connection installation free ?
Understand they wont replace the model in case of problem.
Confirm the modem/router will be your property.
Also Service engineers are outsourced. ( payment required ???)
You could add an addition 5 dBi antenna (TP-Link cost approx Rs 500/=) check detachable Antenna.
for increased wifi range
This model highly recommended by users. with High gain antenna :
Asus DSL N10 ADSL2 WIFI Modem Router 5 DBI High Range All In One ADSL MODEM WIFI | eBay

2. If you have any adsl modem you can get a wifi router for approx Rs 1500/=
If not you will need a model like Beetel 450TCI 3-in 1 model.
Select brand /price wise. ( given for reference. purchase where you like )
TP LINK
Also see this thread;
https://broadband.forum/routers-and-modems/75095-netgear-wndr3400-tp-link-wr1043nd/

@essbebeYour post 'Choosing a Wireless Router' was gud enough for me to understand the concept.That i am in Choice # 2 & i need a '3-in one model having Adsl modem + 4lanport + wifi router'and with price 1.5k or less i wont get anything but 'Beetel 450TCI' Thanks

i want to buy a modem + router with wireless

my conditions

A ) easy to set up
B ) RJ 45 wired connection for desktop
C ) wireless connection for laptop / smartphone [ my phone has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n ]
D ) popular model and many people have used it and help is found on net for configuring it for DateOne , securing with password etc

E ) cost not too much please

TP LINK

(1)
TP-Link-150mbps-wireless-n-adsl2-modem-router-td-w8951nd
Non wifi model used by by MTNL users (Sterlite SAM300AX)
(2)
D-Link DSL2730U ( see sticky post WA3002_g4 quick guide. same type router)

(3) 5 year Plans !
Adsl modem(Rs 1000/=+ + stand alone wifi router.(Rs 1500/=)
If changing over to Cable ISP.later.
(4)
If data card/3G modem: 3G wireless routers. ( Rs 3000/=)

Mention the range of wireless activity. Radius /height involved )
Wait Check in Flipcart web site. ( see link above ) for price comparison

Back