Suggest a suitable wifi router

yup, jus tell em that u own a modem/router, thats it.. i'm using Netgear DG 834G - wireless ADSL router - got it for approx 3800/- 2 months back.... no prob till date....

well thanks for the reply what about bekin or Cisco r they worth using well i am using a desktop and laptop so how will i config both in wifi

TP-Link
TP LINK different link.
TP-LINK Wireless-N Modem (ADSL2+) Router - High Speed, QoS, High Security, Easy to install - NetNLap, India Rs 2100/= Plus taxes + courier?
company says will provide Remote online support .
Netnlap Technical team provide free remote installation support for the modems purchased for BSNL Landline, Airtel Landline and MTNL ADSL internet connections.

You can check other models 3-in-1 ( ADSL2Modem+4lanport+wifi mode )
models in same website.

well thanks for the reply what about bekin or Cisco r they worth using well i am using a desktop and laptop so how will i config both in wifi

Never use Belkin, i got it last year, it has got horrible range and coverage and pathetic buggy firmware. They don't even bother to release updates for their firmware

Belkin has a huge issue with disconnections, nor can you load dd wrt on it . Their tech support won't be able to resolve the disconnection issue, I'd been suffering for the past year or so before I replaced it with a n600 dual band buffalo, which again I've found to be very nice . If you've got a high budget buy one of the high end Asus routers like rt-n56 u or rt-n13u for approx 3k.

I want to create wireless connection at my home, i use BSNL broadband 512 KB/s plan. I have D-Link ADSL 2+ router. i am confused about whether to buy wifi router or gateway. if any of them which make or company to buy. i will be using wifi for my laptop which has 802.11b/g compatible wifi card, Nokia 5800 & N8, Sony PSP.use will be primarily for surfing, watching streaming videos, chatting, etc. pls guy help me in finding good hardware with minimum cost.

Hi all,
can any one suggest if i can buy modem and wi fi router combo for MTNL tri band connection. and price for it.

Thanks...:)

First, if you are referring to MTNL delhi, the rent for WI-FI Modem+router is Rs 75/= and if you return your old DSL 502T MTNL Modem, there would be deduction of 300 RS for the same and the first bill must reflect 500 RS Non Refundable Deposit. I recently shifted to Wireless Modem+Router and bought the D-Link for 1850 RS in Nehru Place. The Disk itself contains a "Click Connect" feature and it has MTNL Settings, you would hardly take not more than 10 minutes to set-up your own WIFI. However, Range has not been up to the mark but this Modem is quite stable with no disconnection issue. I have connected 2 Destops, 1 Laptop and 1 iPhone with it with no issue. Cost wise, in 18 months, you would be able to cover the cost of the Modem(If you get it from MTNL). The equation = 75*18= 1350 + 500 (NRS) = 1850. Hope this information helps

Back