Suggest a suitable wifi router

I have an WiFi router which I have connected to the inverter line.When ever electricity does sometimes it handles the switch over from mains to inverter and vice-versa, but sometime when the switch over time is slightly more it switches off and I need to manually on it.Is there any thing available which can give me a 10-15 seconds backup so that router should not switches off when it is getting switched from mains to inverter or vice-versa?I know UPS is an answer but I do not want to invest that much, a small device with capacitors for few seconds backup is sufficient.Please let me know if you have heard of this kind of device.

If the wifi router Power adapter is rated 12V say 1Amp or 1.5Amp, can be connected directly to the Battery. Observe polarity. Feedback.

I do not pay any extra 75 bucks. I did not take the router from them. I had the Wifi router with me. Just connected to the Ruckus adapter, configured the security features on the router and started using it! I did not have to provide any info to Tikona. Nor did I have to enter any IP in the router settings. Auto DHCP works.I use two laptops concurrently and have once connected a third mobile also. The MACs of the laptops do not reflect in the registered MACs. Only the Router MAC is reflected.

So my modem is slowly dying (frequently disconnecting, disconnecting wifi randomly, disconnecting ethernet connection sometimes) and I was wondering if I could use my unused MTNL modem?Airtel technician said they have stopped changing modems as is the new policy now and are asking for 1,600 for the black beetel wifi modem :iconrofl:What do you all recommend?

Yes. Ensure VPI/VCI selected is 0 and 32 for MTNLIf further help needed post old Modem/model/make/number.

Thanks!! :biggrin:

Any Suggestion for D-Link Or Net-gear Routers ??

----------

Buffalo has a model, selling for 1250, n150 router. Check out ebay for it. Also check out primeabgb.com - some Asus router for 1175

Buffalo Airstation N150 ??

Back