Suggest a suitable wifi router

Asus RT-N56UBest router ever made. But it costs Rs. 8000 Go for it if your usage is heavy

Asus RT-N56U

Best router ever made. But it costs Rs. 8000
Go for it if your usage is heavy

My budget is around Rs 2500 and I do not want ADSL. Meaning there will not be internet connectivity only wireless connectivity for the clients, IUs it possible to house the router in the computer box with ;eaving the antenna outside the box so that it will not affect the signal?

I am currently using Teracom router with BSNL UL750 Plan. I am planning to buy a laptop and i want to use that with Wifi. I test current modem with wifi and the signal is poor. Please suggest a good router that give good Strength for WiFi signal.I need 18 meters signal strength.Budget 2000 - 3500

my vote goes to TP-Link 3G router, 300mbps, ability to use with usb modem, connection failover, responsive support team all for under 3K is one of the best things I've purchased for internet usage.with BSNL broadband gone dead I've been using this router for last 6 months and I don't even remember if I had to struggle for internet connectivity when at home for my laptop/desktop etc.

No updates? Please respond.

There are a lot of routers in this price range. I don't recommend D-Link under any circumstances, but something from Linksys or Netgear or a more basic Asus router should suit you fine - you should be able to get an 802.11n model with 300mbit/s and all in that price range without difficulty.

The actual range achieved by the router may vary according to environmental factors in your area (powerlines, microwaves, other wifi routers, walls, window guards etc)

Back