• Thread starter Thread starter meetdhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 63,517

meetdhil

Regulars
ISP
bsnl dataone
Hai everyone,Anyone know the exact launch date of sun direct dth.plz enter your valuable information here.

hi i know that sun direct is going to be launched in dec-07i did nt know why they are so late,also even settle ment between sun and Tata Sky over but why tata not started sun channels .... even in some article shows sun looking for insat-4cr launchedwhen they are going to lauched dth service reliance and bharti are also in process of launched.:thumbsup:

i have one question related to sun DTH. Can the same SCV settop box can be used for the DTH or will it be separate settop box (additional cost if you want to move to sun DTH). any idea?

You will have to get a new set top box from Sun Direct when you get a connection from them. The SCV one will not work.

:yahoo:hi everybody, I spoked with the suntv officials today,abt the sun dth launch date but they did not respond well.They told me that they give advertisement in the news paper.Anyone plz call to the sun tv office to enquire the exact launch date on this no.044 24318181.

:yahoo:hi everybody,
I spoked with the suntv officials today,abt the sun dth launch date but they did not respond well.They told me that they give advertisement in the news paper.Anyone plz call to the sun tv office to enquire the exact launch date on this no.044 24318181.

Guys just spoke to this number. One person told me that they will launch the Sun DTH in another 2 weeks time and regarding the channels they will list in few days time. This is really a good news :thumbsup:

Guys just spoke to this number. One person told me that they will launch the Sun DTH in another 2 weeks time and regarding the channels they will list in few days time. This is really a good news :thumbsup:
Dear friend,
Thanks for your information.:yahoo:

Back