Sun Direct DTH details

• Thread starter Thread starter meetdhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 63,517
Sun direct will get more customers in south.

That was what i was saying.. you are going to get some more good news this week.. :thumbsup:

That was what i was saying.. you are going to get some more good news this week.. :thumbsup:
good keep it up...
hey is it mpeg 2 r mpeg 4 stb's:redface:

I don't know how this guy got this link, maybe he experimented. I believe that SUN Group do have their own publishing media - Dinkaran Newspaper Who knows they may advertise it on September 15 and surprise all of us.150 + Digital Channels (which will include 20 Channels of the Sun Group) and say 5 more channels in Tamil (just a guess) and some malayalam, telugu and kannada channels (let us take 25 more) and the rest of other channels. This is just a wild guess

good keep it up...
hey is it mpeg 2 r mpeg 4 stb's:redface:

It is Mpeg4 , but the pic in website is not certain to be that only.

I don't know how this guy got this link, maybe he experimented. I believe that SUN Group do have their own publishing media - Dinkaran Newspaper Who knows they may advertise it on September 15 and surprise all of us.

150 + Digital Channels (which will include 20 Channels of the Sun Group) and say 5 more channels in Tamil (just a guess) and some malayalam, telugu and kannada channels (let us take 25 more) and the rest of other channels. This is just a wild guess

150 channels is their later target.. right now i dont think they will start with that many channels..

It is Mpeg4 , but the pic in website is not certain to be that only.

150 channels is their later target.. right now i dont think they will start with that many channels..

thats possible ...they will get star and zee channels for providind sun channels to Tata Sky and dish tv +50 dd direct channels

Yes u r correct.By giving it's channels to TS and Dishtv they will get star and zee channels plus dd direct + channels.So minimum 100 channels will be there

Anyway it is a dummy site without any useful information or links. We have to wait for more time - how long? Sun direct is only collecting details of customers, distributors and agents. What is the difference between agent and distributor?

Anyhow, They r hiding the launch details.They r keeping all the details secretly.This is suntv office no. in chennai 044 24318181.Anyhow, They r hiding the launch details.They r keeping all the details secretly.This is suntv office no. in chennai 044 24318181.ifAnyhow, They r hiding the launch details.They r keeping all the details secretly.This is suntv office no. in chennai 044 24318181.if anyqueries we can contact on thisAnyhow, They r hiding the launch details.They r keeping all the details secretly.This is suntv office no. in chennai 044 24318181.if we have anyqueries regarding sun direct we can contact on this no.

Yes u r correct.By giving it's channels to TS and Dishtv they will get star and zee channels plus dd direct + channels.So minimum 100 channels will be there

how can they( TS and Dish tv ) give channels to Sun direct ? its star and zee group who should deal with sun direct...

Back