Sun Direct DTH Package details

• Thread starter Thread starter prakash_tv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 14,601
i jst nw called to one of the sun direct personal...........he told that the package is declared but .......there may b a chance to change..........he too told that new pakages are costly................:redface:

I donot know how this packages are created. for ex. fif you take tamil basic and telugu add on, you have to pay 75+30 i.e. 105 + tax for the same channels if you take telugu basic and tamil add on you will be paying 75+10 i.e. 85 + tax and more over broadcaster of Maa,ETv,Etv2 charges Rs5/pm per channel where as sun charged Rs25 + tax for these three channels so far and now with Zee telugu and vissa they are charging Rs.30 + tax. too much

i jst nw called to one of the sun direct personal...........he told that the package is declared but .......there may b a chance to change..........he too told that new pakages are costly................:redface:

sundirect must change package & add more pay channels & also rate to be come down before official launch........we r not satisfied with the package & they must add bulk package with cost 75+275=350rs with all pay channels & interactive services

They should really do it in an another way........a package 4 english films only, a package for hindi, a seperate package with all sports channels etc....so that the customers can select an appropriate channel they need...........for eg:- i need only sports channel along with freedom pakage........nw in the declared pakages there r only 2 or three sports channels and each are rated saperatly......for only 2 sports channels i hav to pay Rs 35....its too much......:wall:

and more over broadcaster of Maa,ETv,Etv2 charges Rs5/pm per channel where as sun charged Rs25 + tax for these three channels so far and now with Zee telugu and vissa they are charging Rs.30 + tax. too much[/quote] Etv Charges 12 Rupees, Maa tv 5, Visa 5 i think and Zee Telugu aound 10.

Sun DTH Fooled us. Enjoy your Freedom Package Till it Lasts. Then kick Sun DTH for BIG DTH.
If the same thing happens to you with big tv also what will you do will you kick off big tv and buy another one:P. Then i think it will be a routine activity with you as each DTH operator each has got their own pros and cons...........:)

Also remember that, competition makes other DTH providers cut down their rates. Remember when Reliance entered the mobile revolution, other providers had to cut down their charges....same thing will happen:rofl:

I am happy that Sun DTH has come out with lots of packages even though i am using TataSkybut on the other i am really disappointed though has as a customer if you wanted to have all the channels it costs you around Rs.200+ at this point of and that too with out one alliance, ESS, Neo sports and many more.......I hope Sun DTH to reduce the price of the pack little bit less by which other DTh operators also forced to reduce the price........Who know all the DTH players might be playing the game with the customers like us to fool by fixing a standard price of Rs. 300 - 350 to view all the channels. By looking on this packages i think even big tv will also cost more in packages.........

Also remember that, competition makes other DTH providers cut down their rates. Remember when Reliance entered the mobile revolution, other providers had to cut down their charges....same thing will happen:rofl:
Mobile is different DTH is different. For DTH to cheap the content providers that is the Channel broadcaster while he is offering the channel to DTH service providers he needs to give at cheap price such as Rs. 5 (CAS) to DTh providers and then only DTH will be cheap other it wont be cheap other wise all the DTH providers will be a loss making company in India.

In mobile its was between the mobile service provider vs customers but in dth there is external people also involved such as the Channel Broadcaster.:wall:

well aju, it is good for those who want only English channels or only Hindi channels. But if they need both then it is costing more, in that regard Dishtv & TS are good.
But having said that.... TS charges extra for 9x,imagine,bindass but Sundth is giving them free.

Those who are using Dishtv and TS now should better stick with them, as they will develop alot and will reduce the packages rates as soon they will remove SUN channels from their bouquet and seperate it.That means they can reduce cost upto 50rs.

the mobile sim can be thrown and we can purchase another one of our choice,whichever we like but not with DTH.

Back