Sun Direct DTH Package

• Thread starter Thread starter raja rajan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 12,791
Hi.. dear jjvj i saw u posting that SUN DTH is being delayed u know my situation so please do tell what happened and will they launch?
I felt it could be oct2 (Gandhi jayanthi) before u posted that it would be this month? so is my guess going to be correct?

Hi Raja Rajan, I guess you had a fight with your cable guy and removed it in a hurry. Should have waited for some more time.
My friend, who is a DTH dealer in Kerala told me that Sun direct has not contacted them for any dealership. He assumes that sun will be launching in TN first (maybe soon) and slowly start in other states. (This is an assumption and no official communication available). So, you may have to live with the good old DD before sun direct hits your home. Since you have waited till now, I advice you to wait for few more weeks. Good luck... :)

anyone here have any update on when Sun is going to launch the DTH official.. lots of rumours... hearing all this we are holding ourself from going for other service providers. We are missing all the exciting cricket matches ...

anyone here have any update on when Sun is going to launch the DTH official.. lots of rumours... hearing all this we are holding ourself from going for other service providers. We are missing all the exciting cricket matches ...

dont worry.. today will be the last match for India.. so after that u dont need Espn until december.. from 28th u have matches on neo sports..so by that time you will definately get to see sun dth..

JJVJ, Who are you? Where are you from? What is your full name? Do you have some kind of extra powers (I mean how do you foresee things). Just curious to know

dont worry.. today will be the last match for India.. so after that u dont need Espn until december.. from 28th u have matches on neo sports..so by that time you will definately get to see sun dth..
Hey JJVJ u spoke too early, We won.

jjvj, maybe its time you revise your prediction skills and stop underestimating our team. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

jjvj, maybe its time you revise your prediction skills and stop underestimating our team. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Yes. in cricket my prediction is always opposite.. so i posted like that.. but in DTH i am right as in sun dth case also :thumbsup:

jjvj... will they launch in all southern states at once after getting bookings from these... or they will launch in TN sooner..and then book at other states..

Mr.Raja Rajan, there is no need to ask the same question in all the threads. mr.jjvj will reply.. wait

Back