Sun Direct DTH Packages Declared

• Thread starter Thread starter jjvj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 149
  • Views Views 26,871
Packages are starting from tomorrow.Get your calculators out.I think there is Slight change in account statement in the subscriber login.There is new addition of Balance in account.

Packages are starting from tomorrow.Get your calculators out.I think there is Slight change in account statement in the subscriber login.There is new addition of Balance in account.

:cry: need to purchase calculator also :P:hysterical:

wht is the difference b\w Venus+ and jupiter pakages....only rates????????????

they have added zee,star plus,zee cinema and removed reality tv,disney,zee studio,history.
i cant understand how people in villages will understand these packages when we people are finding it little difficult too.

Now sundth is getting ready to launch in North.

ETV, ETV2, Maa TV & Vissa are currently available free. Atleast ETV, ETV2 & Maa TV were in the freedom package when I have subscribed for SUN DTH. What happens now, if I do not recharge with Rs. 30/-, the telugu package? I was told that the channels being offered at that time (when I took the connection) will be free for one year. What is going to happen now?:mad:

ETV, ETV2, Maa TV & Vissa are currently available free. Atleast ETV, ETV2 & Maa TV were in the freedom package when I have subscribed for SUN DTH. What happens now, if I do not recharge with Rs. 30/-, the telugu package? I was told that the channels being offered at that time (when I took the connection) will be free for one year. What is going to happen now?:mad:

these channels free for telu basic pack

Back