Marathi - 20
Kannada - 20
Telugu - 30
Zee Sports - 15
Set Max - 20
-----------------
Total = 410+Taxes
-----------------

Too much that to witout bbc bouquest,one alliance channels,cnbc 18,espn bouqust & situ channels(sahara one,flimy,fringi):wall:& without open tv software for interactive services.....sundirect must quickly to add another 30 channels with same rate r it wll cost around 600rs per month for all channels

whether we can get EPG or not

God only knows

:hysterical: everything happening as i expected and said yesterday itself that it will be very costly and we will start to fight and say bad about sundth.

yes mailtoviki, i forgot it. For a person who just need english channels then it is good.
only problem is for a person who needs all channels just like Dish maxi or Tata Sky package of 310.

Yes, jj.Hopefully they will introduce that in future.But these package looks pretty ok for me becaz these are not compelling me to go for a package which has the channels i really not watching.

Yes, jj.Hopefully they will introduce that in future.But these package looks pretty ok for me becaz these are not compelling me to go for a package which has the channels i really not watching.

for those who watch hbo,star movies, zee studio, star world etc only this is the best package offer they get.

even for those who just watch star plus,zee tv, zee cinema, star gold and hindi channels it is best too for 115rs pack.

For Tamil Basic User

Basic Pack - 75
Venus + - 115
Neptune + - 115
Marathi - 20
Kannada - 20
Telugu - 30
Zee Sports - 15
Set Max - 20
-----------------
Total = 410+Taxes
-----------------

Thank u :)

For Tamil Basic User

Basic Pack - 75
Venus + - 115
Neptune + - 115
Marathi - 20
Kannada - 20
Telugu - 30
Zee Sports - 15
Set Max - 20
-----------------
Total = 410+Taxes
-----------------

hah. channel missed is "Toon Disney " in your package:hysterical: now calculate it again :(

it is quite ok for the basic south indian users. if i take another 115 it is more than enough for us. they can subsidise their own channels not other channels

i agree wit u .... i am a Tata Sky customer , the packages of sun dth r ok for me

hah. channel missed is "Toon Disney " in your package:hysterical: now calculate it again :(

JJVJ!,

While you are on this thread/forum, I have a quick question. Why dont SUN provide a special offer for the people who would want to move from TS/Dish to sundth ? Like Some concession on the initial cost (as they can provide just stb and no dish/lnb) and even some conversion of TS/Dish-STB to sun-stb to further decrease the initial cost of joining to SUNDTH? You seem to be having some inside information...!!!

Back